- Greenfield natural gas transmission pipeline and support facilities for a new feed line to an existing natural gas power plant near Denver, CO
- 6 miles of 24” transmission pipeline, multiple metering and regulator stations, pig launcher and receivers and gas odorization
- SE was the prime EPC contractor responsible for all aspects of the project from design through construction, commissioning and startup
- Detailed Engineering – process, mechanical, structural concrete/steel, piping design, electrical and instrumentation/automation.
- Start-up and commissioning
- High-Pressure Gas Pipeline
- Regulator Stations
- Pig Launchers and Receivers