- The project presented a unique challenge from the Utility with the requirement of less than 3% voltage drop during startup. SE provided a state-of-the-art solution with an integrated capacitor/reactor after numerous equipment manufactures said that it couldn’t be done.
- Our automation team led the programming and commissioning efforts on site for this complex facility.
- Detailed Engineering – process, mechanical, structural concrete/steel, piping design, electrical and instrumentation/automation.
- Project Management and Project Controls
- Onsite Construction Support
- Inlet Custody Metering
- Inlet Liquids Handling (slug catcher)
- Inlet Compression
- Mole Sieve Dehydration
- GSP Cryo
- Residue Compression
- Fractionation Train
- Product Pumping and Storage
- Rail and Truck Loadout