Process Unit Operations
- Tasks Included:
- Upgrade of the existing compressor stations
- Conversion of gas compressor engines to electric driven units with soft start
- Installation of two (2) 1200 hp each, electric driven units at two of the sites and one (1) 1080 hp and 1450 hp, gas engine driven unit at the two remaining sites
- Addition of new mechanical equipment
- Valves and piping components
- Each site was designed to provide for future expansion of up to five (5) 1200 hp each electric motor driven units.
- Civil/Structural work included site grading, drainage and concrete foundations, design of the buildings in accordance with applicable building codes. The buildings were sized to include a lay down area at one end.
- Electrical design included breakers and relay protection, motor starters for the compressor motors and MCC section, sizing of switchgear to allow for future expansion, a UPS power system, heat trace, etc.
- The glycol regeneration skid was designed to include a welded catch basin under the pump and dump valve areas for spill protection.