Gold Processing Plant
Detailed Engineering Design
Procurement (new and used equipment)
Start-up & Commissioning
Process Unit Operations
Thickening and Leach Recovery Facilities
Tailings, Storage & Water Reclaim
- Electrical Substation
- Power generation (stand-by diesel)
- Water Supply
- Tailings Impoundment
- Services building including a truck shop/warehouse administration area and laboratory.
- Tasks Included:
- Assessment of existing equipment and structures from separate mine site.
- Review of roads, site access, power transmission and general site layout
- Interface with electricity supplier, mechanical fabricators and concrete supply contractors
- Development of material take-offs (MTOs) for fabricated tanks, cement, rebar, etc.
- Process equipment sizing
- Piping and Instrumentation Drawing (P&ID) development
- Electrical load study and substation layout and design
- Development of fire protection plan
- Foundation design for major equipment