Everod Samuel, PE, MSEE, MBA - President
- Executive MBA - University of Colorado
- MS - Electrical Engineering (Power Systems Emphasis), University of Colorado - Denver
- BS - Electrical Engineering (Honors) Howard University - Washington DC
- Registered Professional Engineer in many States
- Held top level positions at large engineering, design & construction management companies including VP of Engineering and Project Operations, Manager of Engineering, Project Manager, and Chief Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer.
- 25+ Years of design and project execution experience in electric utility, power generation and transmission, mining, oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, water treatment, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Air Force, etc.
- Technical expertise include expert level electrical power systems analysis & evaluation of utility transmission and generation systems up to 345kV and 1000MW; large industrial machines (induction, synchronous and cyclo-converters); large transformer/rectifier/inverters; dynamic motor starting, protective coordination, substations up to 500MVA/345kV, lightning protection; optimization of large industrial systems, etc.
- Significant U.S. and international hands-on consulting, construction and plant start-up experience
- Skilled at project evaluation, economic assessment and financial analysis