David Weber, MBA - Director of Project Controls
- MBA - Masters of Business Administration (Construction Management), University of Denver, Colorado
- BS - Civil Engineering/Structural and Foundation Design - Tulane University - Louisiana
- Held senior level positions at large engineering, design & construction management companies including Manager of Project Services, Project Manager, Project Engineer and Cost Control Engineer.
- 25+ Years experience in the heavy industrial sector including mining, mineral refineries, power, oil & gas, and water treatment.
- Expertise include risk and contingency analysis; estimate for projects up to $3 Billion in constructed cost; critical path and resource loaded scheduling for engineering, procurement and construction; earn value analysis; etc.
- Significant U.S. and international hands-on experience